Saturday, December 25, 2010

Срећан Божић!

It's Christmas Day in the 382! (and that's the country code, not area code) and it has proven to be an awesome one, even though I'm away from my family. The title of this post obviously means Merry Christmas in Serbian which is said somewhat similar to this: srechan bojeech. Fun, right? Gotta love serbian!

Last night, I had my christmas party (refer to the previous post) and didn't go to sleep until around 5am. I was woken up by SANTA!! I repeat, SANTA came and rang my doorbell today!

Ok, so maybe Santa looks a little different this year, but this is him!! 
Juuuuust kidding. This is my owner Nikola (you know, like Saint Nikola --told you he was the real deal) and he brought my packages that have been lost in the mail. TWO HUGE PACKAGES from my family for Christmas! I was so excited...it was such a surprise!!


yessssssssss!! As I opened them my apartment was immediately Christmasified. It was nice to have some comforts of home, even if most of them are silly things like Oreos, Luna Bars and new socks! I still have some wrapped presents but I'm waiting for my parents to Skype me to open them with them. But check out the little Christmas corner I've made:


Precious, right? I think so too. I hope everyone is having a great Christmas!! I'm off to Berlin for New Years on the 30th, so I see many more updates in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment