Sunday, June 12, 2011

Special Post for a Special Man

Ok, I realize I'm going to sound super weird for even deciding to dedicate an entire post to this man. But hear me out: out of the entire street entertainer paint-my-body-pretend-I'm-a-statue population, this man is awesome. I will actually propose a challenge for someone to find a better one!! I will never stop my search for the greatest of all time, but currently this man tops the list: 






Let me just explain why he's so good:
1. He has his own background!
2. He was stealthily still
3. He added a human touch by showing his face on his money box (check the last picture)
4. He gave some serious personal attention

Now, I'll explain the sequence of pictures. The first is just a close-up. Next is the typical picture...usually you throw in your money and just get close enough to get in the camera. BUT, this man (as you can see in the last picture) motioned me to come back over and took my head in his hands and caressed my head while resting his head on mine. I will most definitely admit it was a creepy encounter, but that only added to the uniqueness of his gig.

His entertainment was most definitely worth the euro change I dropped in the bucket, and the search for the world's greatest continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment